EJS global services have highly trained professional teams with the skills to deliver payroll services to companies of any size. We cover all areas of payroll administration and processing, undertake all aspects of statutory tax and deductions required for your business as well as manage all legal areas of compliance and employment liabilities.
Efficient working capital management is crucial to preserving commercial interest, effective credit policies and invoicing are keys to success. Our experts work as a part of your team to deliver material reductions in interest and administration costs suffered, streamlining operation using a blend of administrative and customer liaison protocols.
We understand that business organizations have a sole approach to credit control. Before beginning the project, we reregulate a phasing plan, with clear rules for credit limit and regularity of reminders through dunning letters, email, fax, and calls. Well defined service level agreements (SLA’s) and performance metrics ensure that you receive real and measurable cost reduction along with improved credit control efficiency.
What are the benefits of outsourcing payroll?
- Reduce cost: Control administrative spending whilst continuing to improve payroll efficiency. It’s not uncommon for our clients to reduce in-house payroll costs by up to 40-50%
- Accuracy: Many businesses pay a penalty for late and inaccurate filings. Our current payroll accuracy rates meet the SLAs defined by our clients at 99.6%
- Direct deposit: Setting up a direct deposit for your employees can be a nuisance if you don’t use an outside payroll service. We’ll set you up on a direct deposit, eliminating the pain of processing and reconciling checks.
- Up-to-date: Tax codes and legislation keeps changing – do you want to keep up with the latest? We use payroll software that is HMRC compliant and RTI-ready. These include but are not limited to Safe Tempest Software, Merit, Sage, and Payroll Manager
- Less admin: Our clients might know how to process payroll but that doesn’t mean they enjoy it. They prefer generating revenue, not handling administrative tasks
- Forget filing requirements: We’ll file PAYE and NICs for you on time.