Healthcare Outsourcing Services
Streamline your contact center operations for improved customer satisfaction and increased the first-call resolution. Optimize customer contact center operations to reduce costs, increase customer satisfaction, and eliminate functional silos by implementing advanced analytics to monitor performance and drive sustained business impact for continuous improvement
The first challenge is to integrate processes and set up a best-in-class measurement system for customer service KPIs, reduce manual intervention, and optimize the service environment to lower operating costs. As the relationship evolved and interim goals were met, the challenge became to improve customer experience and loyalty by synchronizing servicing across multiple channels and customer touch points through sustained analytics, reporting, and data management solutions.
At the start of the relationship, EJS performed a thorough root cause analysis, using Lean and Six Sigma principles, in three areas: reporting, analytics, and data management.
- Value stream mapping to identify non-value-added workflows
- Application of Lean concepts to reduce manual intervention through automation and digitization
- Implementation of quality checks to proactively identify defects in reporting
- Technology up-skilling of resources to adapt to the evolving data environment
- Dedicated project management support to enable concentrated analytics
- Setting up the cost-benefit analytics process to handle business requests with an outcome-focused approach
- Embedding analytics into the MIS framework to deliver regular insights and build a robust feedback mechanism
- Up-skilling of analysts to introduce advanced statistical techniques and predictive sciences
- Dedicated data management support to enable advanced reporting and analytics
- End-to-end visibility on customer data, identifying opportunities for improving the measurement system
- Improved productivity by developing visualization tools and integrating data warehouses
True optimization of the contact center could be achieved only by complementing technological prowess with a defect-free measurement system, proactive decision-making aided by data-driven analytics, and end-to-end visibility of the customer journey through extensive data management practices. Managing key business processes across functions such as marketing, risk, collections, and operations through the application of predictive sciences, data analytics, and sustained reporting on KPIs. Over this period, the customer service operations team has grown by 50%, taking on additional processes and project areas.
The solution includes end-to-end reporting for voice and non-voice contact center processes and drives business impact projects. A reporting team provides dedicated MIS support to deliver timely and accurate reporting on KPIs and business metrics across processes. An analytics team with more than 10 members drives advanced analytics projects to improve channel efficiency and customer experience.